If you are wondering about the Pakistani actor Sarmad Khoosat, who he is, and where he hails from, then you have come to the right place. We can help you better understand him by providing information about his age, wife, father, sister, family, movies, and dramas. We have provided you with Sarmad Khoosat Biography and all the information you need to know about him.
Table of Contents
Sarmad Khoosat Biography:
Sarmad Khoosat is a well-known Pakistani actor, director, and screenwriter. He is the son of veteran television and film actor, Irfan Khost. He has worked in a number of Pakistani dramas, films, and television shows. Some of his most popular works include the dramas Humsafar, Shehr-e-Zaat, and Manto. He has also directed the critically acclaimed film Manto.
Sarmad Khoosat was born in Lahore, Pakistan, on May 7, 1979. His early education was at Lahore Grammar School. He earned a master’s degree in Psychology from the Government College University of Lahore and a gold medal. At GCU, he was a member of the debate team as well.
|Sarmad Sultan Khoosat
|Actor, Director, Writer
|Age in 2022:
|43 Years Old
|Date of Birth:
|7 May 1979
|Social Media Handle:
Date of Birth and Age
Currently, Sarmad Khoosat is 43 years old. He was born in Lahore, Pakistan. His date of birth is 7th May 1979.
Sarmad has a degree in psychology from Government College University Lahore (GCU).
|Graduate in Psychology
|Lahore Grammar School
|Government College University Lahore
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
His height and weight are 5 feet 10 inches and 76 kilograms, respectively. His body measurements, dress size, eye color, and shoe size will be updated shortly. Check back soon!
|In feet and Inches; 5′ 10″
In Meters; 1.78m
|In Kilograms; 76 kg
In pounds; 167 lbs
Net Worth, Salary & Income of Source
If we talk about her net worth, salary, and income of source, his income comes from acting, directing, and filmmaking.
|Income of Source:
A Look at His Family:
After completing his education, he joined the showbiz industry because of his family’s connection to the industry. The father of Samard Khoosat is a renowned Pakistani actor and producer Irfan Khoosat. His mother is a housewife. Besides, he has a sister, Kanwal Khoosat, who is also a director, scriptwriter, and actress.
Sarmad Khoosat First Wife:
Sarmad Khoosat was Nikkahfied when he was 27. Eventually, he realized they were not ready for marriage responsibilities. Because of this, he divorced her and never remarried.
The Wedding Bells Ring for Sarmad Khoosat and Saba Qamar!
According to the social media reports, he will also have a second marriage with Saba Qamar Zaman in the very near future. The fact is that Sarmad Khoosat’s recent comment suggests that Saba Qamar Zaman may have spilled the beans about her affair to him.
He recently shared a post that indicates Saba Qamar’s marriage. Using the film character name of Saba Qmara, he wrote “Hina Kay Hatho Main Hina“. Furthermore, he stated that this remarkable girl deserved happiness. Below is his post.
All About His Career:
After graduating, he began his career as a television actor. He made his acting debut in the drama serial Piya Naam Ka Diya in 2007. Since then, he has appeared in a number of popular dramas, films, and television shows.
- Sarmad Khoosat started his career as a writer and director with the television drama serial “Humsafar” in 2011. The drama was a huge success.
- He followed up with the hit drama Shehr-e-Zaat (2012), which was acclaimed by critics and audiences alike.
- Sarmad Khoosat made his film debut with the film, “Manto” (2015). The film was based on the life of the Pakistani writer, Saadat Hasan Manto. It was a critical and commercial success.
Some of Sarmad Khoosat’s most popular works include the dramas Humsafar, Shehr-e-Zaat, and Manto. He has also directed the critically acclaimed film Manto.
- Humsafar is a Pakistani drama serial that aired on Hum TV from 2011 to 2012. The drama was written by Farhat Ishtiaq and directed by Sarmad Khoosat. It starred Fawad Khan and Mahira Khan in the lead roles. The drama was a huge success and was praised for its strong script, direction, and acting.
- Shehr-e-Zaat is a Pakistani drama serial that aired on Hum TV from 2012 to 2013. The drama was written by Umera Ahmed and directed by Sarmad Khoosat. It starred Mahira Khan, Mohib Mirza, and Mikaal Zulfiqar in the lead roles. The drama was a huge success and was praised for its strong script, direction, and acting.
- Manto is a Pakistani biographical drama film that was released in 2015. The film was directed by Sarmad Khoosat. It starred Sarmad Khoosat, Sania Saeed, and Saba Qamar in the lead roles. The film was a huge success and was praised for its strong script, direction n, and acting.
Facts about Sarmad Khoosat
- He only has a sister.
- Sarmad is a pet lover.
- He comes from a Muslim family.
- He hails from a family of well-known TV actors.
- Sarmad Khoosat is the son of Irfan Khoosat.
- His sister is also an actress, director, and writer.
if you have some important information to add to Sarmad Khoosat biography? Tell us your thoughts in the comment box below. We will add it soon. And If you liked our article, you can share it with your friends by using our handy social media sharing buttons.
We also invite you to subscribe to our Google News feed for showbiz updates and stories about actors. Furthermore, you can read the latest showbiz news and stories on our website, or follow us on Facebook.