Today’s Telenor’s question is which country has three capitals? This question is included in the Telenor Quiz on 13 February 2021. Here you will get the correct Telenor answers to the Telenor quiz on 13 Feb 2021. And you can win easily free Telenor 4G internet with Telenor quiz. Want to see the answers to my Telenor app every day? Visit my website daily, as I answer Telenor’s questions on a daily basis. And you will get free Telenor internet with us.
I publish correct answers to the Telenor quiz daily on this website. So let’s take a look at Today’s Telenor Answers 13 February 2021. Read this page to the end, to answer today’s Telenor question, which country has three capitals?
Which country has three capitals?
- South Africa
Answers are: South Africa
Question #4 is: Madagascar is located in which ocean?
All Telenor Answers: Telenor Quiz 13 February 2021
The Ultimate Guide to Today’s Telenor Answers
- Open My Telenor App
- Click on Test your Skill Button on the right side of the bottom of the app.
- You will saw the Today Telenor Questions on the screen.
- Here are 5 questions and each question has 4 choices.
- Now you have to answer these questions correctly.
- Make sure all answers to questions correct.
- Bonus Tip: You can visit my website every day to get the right answers to these questions.
Things You Should Know Before Getting Free Telenor Internet
- Is your mobile connected to the Internet?
- You have the My Telenor app installed on your mobile.
- You have a 0.01 PKR balance in your Telenor Sim.
- Make sure you answer all questions correctly.
- If the answer to any of the questions is incorrect, you cannot win free internet from My Telenor App.